UBE’s Large Corrugated Slate-n retains a high level of strength and is suitable for use on both roofs and walls. UBE’s Small Corrugated Slate-n emphasizes sharp lines and is incombustible building material for use on walls only. Use these corrugated slates on the roofs and exterior walls of every kind of building, including factories, warehouses, barns, platform roofs, and others.
- This incombustible building material is 100% free of asbestos.
- Extremely durable and weatherproof.
- Highly resistant to corrosion and water.
- Light and strong, one-third to one-half the weight of cement or Japanese roofing tiles.
- Easy workability reduces construction schedules.
|Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Tolerance of Length and Width (mm)||Mass (kg)||Depth of Grooves (mm)||Pitch (mm)||Number of Ridges|
|Large Corrugated Slate-n||LC-N6||1820||950||6.3±0.6||±5||24||35 or More||130||7.5|
|Small Corrugated Slate-n||SC-N6||1820||720||6.3±0.6||15||15 or More||63.5||11.5|
|Type||Bending Fracture Load N (kgf)||Impact Height (cm)||Water Absorption (%)||Permeability Test||Remarks|
|Large Corrugated Slate-n||3,920 (400) or Higher||120||28 or Lower||Passed||Based on JIS A5430 testing method|
|Small Corrugated Slate-n||1,470 (150) or Higher||120||28 or Lower||Passed|