The SL FLOW G system kneads and mixes powder at the construction site and provides the customer with only the required amount of slurry. The system uses a rapid hardening, rapid drying cement-type self-leveling material that can be employed to create a flat floor by simply smoothing it out with a flat rake, trowel, or other such tool. It supports construction thicknesses between 8 and 50 mm, and it is widely used as a flat material for the substrate conditioning for sheet flooring of concrete floors in general buildings, condominiums, schools, hospitals, and other locations.
- The shrinkage factor has been greatly reduced (approximately one-third of the quality standard level).
- The achievement of remarkably fast hardening allows for light walking approximately four hours after work (standard schedule).
- The rapid decrease in water content enables finishing material work at an early stage.
- Since the system only kneads, mixes, and provides the necessary amount of powder at the construction site, it is economical and there are no deficiencies or excesses of material.
- There is no need to arrange for an on-site mortar pump (a dedicated tanker with a mixer, pump, and hose).
SL FLOW G
Sale of slurry